CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Balderdash, sort of

I love board games, some of them at least, especially word games (just don't ever expect to win against my grandpa, he does the crossword everyday so he has an incredible vocabulary, or my dad because he's just super smart). I do not like games of chance or ones that depend on the luck of the draw (Mexican train, rummikub, that sort of thing) I like games with a little more skill involved (or at least some fun designs like LIFE), basically what I'm getting down to is what I said in the title, my favorite game in the world is Balderdash. Unfortunately I can never get enough people to play it with me, (most of my family prefers the very games I just described on my dislike list) so I decided to look for an online version, I was unable to find the exact game (or even a knock-off) but I did find a game that uses just the definition aspect. It had an embed code so I thought I would let all of you try it out.

1 comment:

Jaime Stewart said...

I like balderdash too, come visit me

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...