CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

If You Were in the Olympics?

Everyone knows that the Olympics are coming soon, like tomorrow, I think...I really need to look that up, oh well. So anyways, I was reading an article with interviews from different celebrities and what sports they would participate in. I thought it was interesting so I thought I would answer it for myself and I hope you all will too, just answer these questions in the comments or even repost them to your own blog!

  1. What Olympic sport would you most like to compete in?
    1. Gymnastics, definitely gymnastics. I'm not strong, at all really, but I'm pretty flexible so I figure that has to count for something.
  2. What is your favorite Olympic sport to watch?
    1. Gymnastics again, although I really love the swimming too. My all time favorite is the ice skating in the Winter Olympics though.
  3. Do you prefer the Winter or Summer Olympics?
    1. Winter definitely winter.
  4. What is your earliest memory of the Olympics? (or your favorite, whichever)
    1. I was on my way home from New York when I was little and the airplane had television so I got to watch the gymnastics all night.
Alright, there are my answers now give me yours!!

1 comment:

Jaime Stewart said...

Rowing, marathon, summer, the gymnastics

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...